ABOUT THIS POSITION
Hours per Week: 24
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment
- Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Cluster Manager/RM.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business related qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
- Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Company pension Schedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Closing Date: 31-03-2024
To apply please pop into store with your CV