ABOUT THIS POSITION
We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
- Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Senior Management
- Maintain a high performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
- Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns
- Rota your team effectively and ensure optimum cover during peak trading periods
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brands and ensure all team members meet personal presentation standards
- Ensure your store maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
RequirementsPrevious retail management experienceBackground with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brandTo be a customer service ambassadorProven ability to drive sales and team working to KPI’sTo be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
We Are One
For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism