ABOUT THIS POSITION
Doppio Malto are recruiting for talented, hard working team players. Our passion is providing our customers with great quality food and drinks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Everything we do as a business is built on the hard work, enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our teams. So if you have a passion for providing great customer service in a friendly and efficient manner then this is the job for you.
- Our staff care passionately about ensuring each one of our guests have a great experience.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the management in day to day tasks, taking orders, serving excellent quality food and a fantastic range of drinks.
- You’ll work as part of a close team in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
The key is a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. Similar experience is essential for this role..
You should be enthusiastic about what you do and willing to learn.
You should have good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working times
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rata)
Skills / Qualities required:
- Customer focus
- Relevant knowledge of food and drink
- A desire to learn
- Experience in Italian food and drink is preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good personal hygiene
- Smart appearance
- Flexible and committed
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Team Player
- Experience in making coffees & cocktails
If you think you have got what it takes to be part of our team please APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
- Bar Manager: 1 year (preferred)