ABOUT THIS POSITION
Healthcare Sales Assistant
The salary for this role is 20,139.00 and up to 24,049.58 across selected locations within London.
No previous experience required & full training will be provided
Healthcare at Boots is changing! We are re-imagining the Boots customer and patient experience to make healthcare more accessible and exciting in stores and online. Customers will experience healthcare in a re-inspired, modern environment where they can be offered personalised and expert advice. This is where the Boots Healthcare Sales Assistants come in with their in-depth knowledge across health and wellness to enhance every customer and patient's experience
About the opportunity
As a Healthcare Sales Assistant, your role will be to deliver excellent complete care, giving advice on healthcare products and services; allowing our customers and patients to make informed choices about their healthcare. This role delivers exemplary care in our healthcare business to help our customers' and patients' wellbeing to thrive.
Your main duties will include:
• Delivering exceptional and holistic healthcare advice, helping our customers and patients to make appropriate choices about health and wellness products and services
• Actively interacting with and approaching customers, using The Boots Healthcare Way to ensure the customer has choice of solutions and the right advice to meet their needs
• Acting as the store's health and wellbeing ambassador, keeping up to date with the latest products and topics in the health and wellness world
• Embracing and promoting the Boots omnichannel offering and signposting customers and patients to further solutions (e.g. Pharmacy Services, Online Doctor, Boots.com)
• Building strong relationships with their customers and local community
• Signposting patients to an appropriate healthcare professional when necessary (e.g. Pharmacist)
What you'll need to have
• Energetic and passionate about finding the best solutions for your customers
• Curious about patients, customers and their holistic health and wellbeing
• Empathetic, approachable and able to interact sensitively
• A team player that loves to contribute to the team and store's success
• Digitally savvy and comfortable with embracing technology and the omnichannel offering
• Commercially driven and focused on delivering a great customer experience
• An ambassador for the Boots brand and healthcare, eager to learn about everything health
• You will be prepared to learn & be comfortable in completing a Healthcare training Programme at NVQ2 or equivalent
It would be great if you also have
• Previous Healthcare Experience, however if you don't have this, we will be more than happy to train you
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; Click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues by providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, that we can continue to change for the better.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org