ABOUT THIS POSITION
Full or Part Time: Part time
Hours per Week: 20
Full job description
Key holder / Sales Assistant Moda In Pelle
Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years. We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design and complete comfort for our customers.
The Sales Assistant / Keyholder Role
Our sales assistants are the lifeblood of our company, and the face of Moda.
As a sales assistant you will provide a memorable experience with all customers, offering a personal and professional service at all times. With your help, every shopper will be able to find their perfect pair of shoes for any occasion, and they'll always remember your fantastic customer service.
What you’ll do
- Deliver exceptional service and provide a memorable experience to all customers.
- Have amazing product knowledge of our collection, latest trends and have a passion for shoes
- Work towards achieving store targets and KPI’s
- Have a creative flair for visual merchandising
- Maintain exceptional retail standards on the shop floor
- Ensure stock room is kept neat, tidy and organised at all times
- Play a part in delivering the retail strategy in store through thorough use of all tools and initiatives
- Be an active team player and can work equally as well on your own
- Start and EOD till reconciliation
- Open and closure of store
Who you are
- A people person, allows your personality to shine through when connecting with customers
- High levels of confidence, self motivation and drive to deliver exceptional standards
- Passionate about your team, the customer and your store
- Have a genuine interest in footwear and current trends
- Driven to be successful in your role and willing to go above and beyond your remit
- The ability to work to deadlines, at pace and handle multiple priorities
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pensions
- Generous discounts
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Expected hours: 20 per week Benefits: Employee discount Ability to commute/relocate: Gateshead: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) Experience: Retail sales: 1 year (required) Customer service: 1 year (required) Licence/Certification: Driving Licence (preferred) Work Location: In person
Experience: 0-2 years