ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title: Sales Associate at Harrods H beauty
Full or Part Time: Both
Hour Per Week: Full Time - 40hrs. Part Time hours vary and would be 16, 24 or 32
Magical, memorable moments of delight. That’s what you’ll create for our customers as a Beauty Consultant in H beauty. You’ll add your beauty expertise to our stunning, state-of-the-art setting to create an unforgettable experience for visitors.
By working here, we ask you to believe in the Art of the Possible, to challenge the conventional view of what is possible and turn delivery into an art form. Our brand needs us to be Masters of Luxury, Experts of Exceptional and Creators of Magic. As brands are made by people, we all have an important role to play.
About the role
Joining the H beauty Retail team as a Beauty Consultant, you will provide world class customer service, with a can-do attitude. You strive to deliver above and beyond for our customers and colleagues every day. You pro-actively research and keep up to date with the latest beauty trends, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and understanding.
- Become a product expert, sharing your exceptional beauty knowledge and passion with customers and colleagues. H beauty is where we will showcase new trends and up and coming brands, so our team must want to be at the forefront of beauty trends.
- Keep up to date with the latest beauty trends in the industry and on social media so you can share this with customers.
- You will be a team player and collaborate with colleagues to ensure you deliver a service that puts the customer at the heart of everything.
- Become credible through your product knowledge and be able to confidently demonstrate this through your interactions with customers – it means you will be able to match the right product to the right customer and delight them through your service.
- Understanding of all systems and POS procedures. We rely on you to ensure prompt and efficient sales transactions and full compliance.
You will need to be a beauty obsessive. You will need to be at the forefront of beauty trends and be genuinely excited about sharing products and knowledge with customers.
- Previous experience within retail.
- You will have experience in having worked towards sales targets. One of your values is ‘We Strive to Exceed’ and you can only do that if you are motivated by a sales a target.
- Self-motivated to learn and develop your product knowledge and industry learning.
- Driven and motivated to deliver high levels of customer service. We talk about the ‘Art of the Possible’, you’ll have an out of the box thinking mentality, to surprise and delight customers.
- You will enjoy working with others and building relationships. One of our values is ‘We are One’ – you will have the ability to communicate and connect with a diverse range of customers and team of colleagues.
To Apply: Click here to apply