ABOUT THIS POSITION
Hours per Week: 16
Founded back in 1993, we've been slaying the fast-fashion world before it was even a thing. And we have no plans of slowing down any time soon.
Our mission is to continue to push the limits to bring: you the hottest looks 24/7 so you can feel like a #QUIZQUEEN all day, every day: whether that's dropping new styles or giving you the ultimate shopping experience. We realise the most important part of our success is our customer.
This is why we are focused on delivering an exciting shopping experience making sure sure that our high standards of quality, value for money and service are always maintained.
As Supervisor at our Metrocentre store, the ideal candidate will:
• be a self-motivated individual with management experience or looking for the next step up
• possess good leadership and communication skills
• have visual merchandising experience
• possess excellent customer service skills
• be sales driven and commercially aware of the ladies fashion market
• be fully flexible with regards to hours worked
Please either bring your CV into store or email your CV to email@example.com