ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title: Supervisor in Starbucks Lower Red Mall
Full or Part Time: Full time
Hours per Week: 24-32
Description: Job Summary and Mission This position contributes to Starbucks success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.
This job deploys partners and delegates tasks so that partners can create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. Summary of Key Responsibilities Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following behaviours:
- Achieving Results
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
• Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
• Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
• Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned. • Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
• Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
• Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
• Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
• Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Start Date: : Start immediate
Experience: 0-2 years
Application: Apply on Starbucks website