Terms and Conditions for the ODEON ticket giveaway competition
These are the terms and conditions for the ODEON ticket giveaway competition found at www.themetrocentre.co.uk
1. The promoter of this competition is Metrocentre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9YG, a company registered in England 07085128 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and by entering this competition you release Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from any responsibility regarding this competition.
3. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry as detailed in section 6 below between 23/08/2021 at 09:00 and 31/12/2021 at 23:59 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
4. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
5. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 and over. The competition excludes employees, contractors, agents and service providers of Metrocentre, any member of the Savills group, or any retailers at Metrocentre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
6. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (see section 8 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
7. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at www.themetrocentre.co.uk.
8. To enter the competition, please: (a) share photos of your ODEON Metrocentre visit which must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 3 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
9. Each month, [ONE] winner will receive 1 x ODEON ticket for the maximum of 4 people. One person must be an adult over the age of 18. Or [TWO] winners will win a pair of ODEON tickets.
10. Voucher can be redeemed for one ticket to a view a film at any ODEON Cinema in the UK except for ODEON Luxe Leicester Square and ODEON Luxe and DINE. Voucher is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Dolby Cinema, ODEON Luxe Cinemas and screens (except Leicester Square and ODEON Luxe and Dine), ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, ODEON Event Cinema, Premier Seats. D-Box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats, and any other premium priced seat. Voucher is not valid on ODEON Luxe and Dine, Gallery, family tickets, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public. Voucher cannot be used to buy gift cards, food, drink, or any other ODEON goods and services. Voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms.
11. The winner will be required to collect their prize from Metrocentre.
12. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 21 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
13. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
14. The prize winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date of the competition. Please reply to this email within 14 days to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed during this time, a new winner will be selected and again have 14 days to claim their prize.
15. The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
16. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
17. The decision of Metrocentre and any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
18. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. Each winner must collect their prize at Metrocentre within 14 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Your information & image
19. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to administer the competition and to contact you only for the purposes of the competition and will deleted after 6 months from the conclusion of the competition, unless you have signed up to be contacted by Metrocentre and its retailers for marketing purposes. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition, but will not use it for any other purpose. If you have selected the option(s) to be contacted by Metrocentre for marketing purposes, we will only use your information to keep you updated with the latest centre events, retailer discounts and insider shopping tips from Metrocentre. We will not pass on your information to any third parties, and you can opt-out from direct marketing at any time.
22. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
24. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, Metrocentre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9YG
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Find out how to make your trip easier. We understand that visiting a shopping centre can be a daunting experience for some of our customers with hidden disabilities such as autism, dementia or those who need extra assistance, so we’re adding in new ways to help your visit and experience. Assistance...FIND OUT MORE
Drops of Youth Day Regime Protecting Trio for £55
Drops of Youth Day Regime Protecting Trio for £55 (worth £73).FIND OUT MORE
Starbucks is a renowned coffee house offering speciality coffee and tea as well as a range of cakes, muffins, pastries, biscuits and sandwiches.FIND OUT MORE