Our Ice Rink is back!
We’ve brought the outdoors indoors this year with our magical Arctic Experience, this time located in The Forum, near Next.
Little kids, and big kids too, can skate on our synthetic ice rink, grab a selfie on our enchanted throne
From Monday 13th November, shoppers can wander into The Forum (Outside of Next) to soak up the atmosphere, take festive photos and capture lots of memories together with family.
For the ice-rink, please note there will be a suggested donation to our Charity of choice this year, Gateshead Food Bank, or you can sign up to our mailing list to ice skate for free!
The ice rink is open from Monday 13th November until Sunday 31st December:
Please note, our Ice Rink will be closed on Monday 25th December
13th Nov – 17th Dec:
Monday - Friday:
4pm – 7pm
9am – 7pm
18th – 24th Dec:
Monday - Friday
10am – 7pm
Saturday 23rd Dec:
9am - 7pm
Sunday 24th Dec:
11am - 5pm
Tuesday 26th – Sunday 31st Dec:
10am – 7pm weekdays
FOODBANK FOOD DONATIONS
This year we are welcoming food donations as well as cash, please talk with the staff on the ice rink if you'd like to donate any of the following items
Each Christmas we make up Christmas Hampers for people picking up their emergency food parcels. We offer something on top of their emergency food parcel, to help them through Christmas and hopefully offer a small amount of joy on the day.
The items in the hampers are: ( we make family hampers and single person hampers)
- Tinned ham (both large and small tins)
- Christmas Cake (oblong slabs or large cakes)
- Shortbread (all butter, both large and small boxes)
- Nuts and savoury snacks
- Beetroot and pickled onions
- Chocolate biscuits ( larger tines or smaller packets luxury biscuites /cookie)
- Chocolate rolls/seasonal cakes/yule log
- Mince pies
- Savoury crackers ( boxes and individual packets )
- Jars of long-life pate
- Sweets (large tubs for families and smaller packets )
- Christmas puddings (large and small)