CALLING ALL STUDENTS Discover the largest shopping, dining and leisure discounts in the region
Calling all students!
Metrocentre is home to the biggest brands, great places to eat and world-class leisure attractions - there’s nowhere like Metrocentre!
We have the biggest range of student offers, including your favourite brands such as Victoria’s Secret, River Island, Levi's and many more. Plus, the only Zara in the North East!
Here is a sneak peek of some of the amazing discounts and brands we have to offer students at Metrocentre:
- Angry Birds Adventure Golf: £4.95 per round of Golf - Available Monday – Friday Term Time only.
- Boots: 20% off - Valid from 24th-26th September 2021 with a Boots Advantage Card and valid student ID..
- Clip 'n' Climb: £10 per person Available Monday - Friday Term Time only.
- Namco Funscape: £5 per game of Bowling. Available Monday - Friday Term Time only.
- Boux Avenue: 20% off - T&Cs: Valid on full price items only. Must show valid student ID
- Jack & Jones: 10% off - See in store for T&Cs
- Joules: 20% off - T&Cs: Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Joules has the right to change or alter offer at any time.
- Paperchase: 10% off - See in store for T&Cs
- schuh: 10% off everything at schuh including full price and sale - See in store for T&Cs
- Victoria’s Secret: 10% across all full price products - Excluding sale and current deals.
- Zucchini Pasta Bar: 25% off - See in restaurant for T&Cs
- Pizza Express: 30% off the bill Sunday - Thursday with Unidays app - Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
- River Island: 10% off - See in store for T&Cs
- The Body Shop: 25% off - Valid on full price items only
- Slim Chickens: 10% off – T&Cs apply
- Tessuti: 15% off - Valid on full price items, in store only. Refund and exchange within 14 days
- Quiz: 15% off - See in store for T&Cs
- Zara: The only Zara in the North East!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Soft and delicious, Mr Pretzels offer both sweet and savoury versions, so everyone can discover their favourite.FIND OUT MORE
Three launched in 2003 as the UK’s first 3G only network, laying its foundations as the network that was born to be...FIND OUT MORE
For household essentials including home and kitchenware, garden tools, cleaning products, decorating and DIY, pet supplies, health and beauty.FIND OUT MORE