METROCENTRE Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Please always keep an eye on any children in your care
- Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers is not acceptable
- Please make sure any clothing with a hood attached is worn down
- Animals are not allowed, unless they're assistance dogs.
- We don't allow shopping trolleys on the malls other than in selected areas
- No dropping litter, except in the bins.
- No leafleting, canvassing, conducting third party interviews or surveys unless agreed by centre management first
- Selling goods without our go-ahead is not allowed anywhere in the mall, car parks or associated areas.
- We do not permit busking in the mall, car parks and associated areas unless agreed in advance by centre management
- Climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence or railings is also off limits, as we'd hate anything to get broken, especially you
- No ball games
- No Cycling, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards, Heeley's, remote control vehicles or drones
- No swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language.
- No inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators.
- To make sure our guests are not always tripping over film crews, we do not allow commercial filming or photography unless agreed by centre management first
- No throwing any object within the centre
- Please no running on the malls
- Shirts / tops and footwear must be worn at all times
- Motor cycle / crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre.
- There is a strict no smoking policy, electronic cigarettes are also not permitted
- Alcohol is only to be consumed on licensed premises
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the local police informed.
This list doesn't cover everything and we have the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we feel are inappropriate. Anyone who ignores the above rules or commits a crime will be denied entry for as long as management see fit. All of which we hope you agree is fair. But to the ninety-nine point nine per cent of you who are wonderful, lovely people and wouldn't dream of being the slightest bit anti-social, thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this.
Enjoy the rest of your visit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Vision Express Opticians
Buy contact lenses, sunglasses, glasses and designer frames at Vision Express. Vision Express is an optician that is open for eyecare services.FIND OUT MORE
Get savings and fantastic deals on a range of health, beauty and every day household products at SaversFIND OUT MORE
Leather specialists and have been providing a wide variety of leather goods for many years, and always aim to provide the highest...FIND OUT MORE