Electric Vehicle Charging Points Check where to charge your car
Electric Vehicle Charging Points powered by Hubsta
You will find our electric vehicle charging points in the following location:
- Green external carpark
- Yellow carpark Level 3
- Metroasis (on Electric Blue network)
How to set up Hubsta:
1. Download the Hubsta app to your phone.
2. After the welcome message, please share your location with the app. A map will then load.
3. Select the 3 lines icon on the left hand side of the address box to load the main menu. Then login or register.
4. Enter your info to set up your account.
5. You will then receive a prompt to set up a contract - your method of charging. Until you receive your fob, any charging will be through the app.
6. Select Hubsta Basic Rates. If prompted, choose Hubsta postpaid. Enter your name on 'Detailed Information' page.
7. You should then receive your welcome email from Hubsta which contains a direct debit set up link.
8. Once Hubsta receives this, they will send a complimentary RFID fob within 5 working days.
Need help and support?
The team at Hubsta will be happy to help you with any questions you have.
For any further help or information on Hubsta's Electric Vehicle charging points, please contact them on the details below:
24/7 support helpline:
0800 954 0091
You may also email your non-urgent queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond to you during their office hours. Their office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm only.