ABOUT THIS POSITION
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Sales Consultants are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
We are searching for a curious and charismatic Sales Consultant to help us place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, to join a team with passion and enthusiasm, and make the dreams of our customers come true.
Join us if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewellery.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their mesmerising Swarovski journey through our world of wonder.
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a spellbinding experience.
- Anticipate our customers’ needs and share inspiring styling tips.
- Showcase and present our legendary products.
You are an amazing Sales Consultant and bring along the following:
- An excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- Experience/keen interest in luxury fashion/cosmetics/lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong focus on customer orientation.
- Dedication and target-driven attitude.
- Willingness to develop your career and grow with us.
- Previous retail experience.
What we offer
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Industry leading staff discount starting on your first day
- Enhanced holiday Entitlement of 6.6 weeks, pro rata for part time employees
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme provider, Retail Trust, helping to support your financial and mental wellbeing
Masters of Light Since 1895
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.